Garmin vívosmart 4 Smart Activity Tracker
- Slim, smart activity tracker blends fashionable design with stylish metal accents and a bright, easy-to-read display
- Includes advanced sleep monitoring with REM sleep and can gauge blood oxygen saturation levels during the night with the wrist-based Pulse Ox sensor
- Fitness and health monitoring tools include wrist-based heart rate, all-day stress tracking, relaxation breathing timer, VO2 max, Body Battery™ energy monitor and more
- Features dedicated activity timers for walks, runs, strength training, yoga, pool swims and others
- Get vibration alerts for all notifications, including calls, text messages and more (text replies available for Android™ device users)
- Battery life keeps up with you; lasts up to 7 days (excluding Pulse Ox sleep tracking) and is safe for swimming and showering, too
Stylish, Smart DesignThis slim wristband tracker, available in multiple colors, complements your style with its distinctive design, metal trim accents and bright, easy-to-read display. The display is only on when you need it. And when it's on, it auto-adjusts to ambient light levels, so it's visible even in bright sunlight. Whether you're going to the office, the gym, the pool or anywhere in between, vívosmart 4 is the perfect fit for your lifestyle.
Pulse Ox at Your WristThe Pulse Ox sensor on vívosmart 4 estimates your body's blood oxygen saturation level. Your Pulse Ox measurements are dependent upon a number of factors, including your overall health and fitness. Checking your Pulse Ox can help gauge how your body is absorbing oxygen. Turn on the feature to gauge your SpO2 overnight, or use it to take a spot measurement anytime to learn more about your body.
Advanced Sleep MonitoringSleep is important to your overall health, well-being and physical performance. To give you an idea of how you're sleeping, vívosmart 4 tracks your light, deep and REM stages of sleep, along with movement throughout the night. For added insight, turn on the Pulse Ox feature to view your blood oxygen levels during your sleep. When you wake up, you can easily review and compare your sleep stats in the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app.
Optimize Your Body's EnergyBody Battery energy monitoring on vívosmart 4 uses a combination of stress, heart rate variability (HRV), sleep and activity data to gauge your body's energy reserves at any moment, so you can plan your day to optimize times for activity and rest. A higher number indicates you're ready to be active, while a lower number suggests you might need to relax and rest a bit before tackling a workout. Body Battery can also help you make sense of patterns throughout your weeks, so you can understand how the past few days have influenced how you're feeling today.
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- Pulse Sensor
- Music Player
- Text Messaging
- Clock Display
- Push Notification
- Sleep Quality
- Calories Burned
- Heart Rate
- Distance Traveled
- Steps Taken
- vívosmart 4 Smart Activity Tracker
- Charging/data cable
- Weight: 0.26
- Length: 2.4
- Width: 5.6