Yamaha RX-V4A A/V Receiver - 80 W RMS - 5.2 Channel - Black
Bring the theater home. This 5.2-channel 80 Watt AV receiver creates a powerful and advanced home theater experience with the latest in video processing and Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, app control, wireless streaming and more.
- 5.2-channel 80 Watt surround sound with Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD
- 4K120AB and 8K60B HDMI with HDCP 2.3 and eARC (4 in/1 out)
- Dolby Vision™, Hybrid Log-Gamma and BT.2020
- Supports enhanced media and gaming - ALLM, VRR, QFT, QMS (with future update)
- Wi-Fi®, AirPlay 2®, Spotify Connect and Voice Control
- MusicCast multi-room audio app control
- Pandora®, Spotify, Amazon Music, SiriusXM, TIDAL, Deezer, Napster and more
- YPAO automatic room calibration
- MusicCast Surround-capable: add optional MusicCast speakers to provide wireless surrounds for a 5.1-channel setup
UNPARALLELED SOUND | CINEMA DSP 3D
This unique Yamaha proprietary sound field creation technology was created by combining measured sound field data with digital signal processing. Yamaha collected sound field data from famous concert halls and music clubs around the world, utilizing its wealth of experience in the fields of concert hall design, public address and mixing. By digitizing this vast trove of information and incorporating it into dedicated LSI devices, it effectively reproduces the spaces of concert halls and music clubs in your home. Immerse yourself in the astounding realism of your movies and enter a world of profound theater sound.
Compressed Music Enhancer
When music is encoded into a digitally compressed format like MP3, the frequency response suffers. The Yamaha Compressed Music Enhancer employs sophisticated digital signal processing using exclusive algorithms to restore what was lost, so the music always sounds the way it should.
MOVIES AND GAMES LIKE NEVER BEFORE | HDR and HDR10+
HDR (High Dynamic Range) video provides incredible contrast, smooth tone and rich, bright colors-giving you full, high-definition enjoyment with an exceptionally realistic and natural picture quality.
HDR10+ greatly improves dynamic range (the ratio of light to dark) of video content on a scene-by-scene (or even frame-by-frame) basis. Also, using frame-by-frame metadata, it improves the scene characteristics between bright and dark so that important detail can remain. This enables displays to reproduce images more realistically, adhering to the creator's intent.
- Amazon Music
- Airplay 2
- Google Assistant
- Dolby Audio
- DTS HD
- Dolby TrueHD
- DTS-HD Master Audio
- Dolby Digital Plus